Just in case you find it a little confusing, here is how to order goodies from the shop:
- The products are displayed on the Shop page as individual products or a group with variations ie. Shape stickers are stickers that are roughly the same size just the rainbow image is different, click on “Select options” to choose the option you want to order.
- In the “Image block” click on the arrows next to “Choose an option” and click on an option eg. Cat and the image will change on the left displaying the rainbow shape, this may take a second or two to display and the stock on hand is displayed above the “Add to cart” button.
- Change the quantity by clicking on the – or + and then click “Add to cart“
- Great now you have placed an item or items in you cart, you can either continue shopping or checkout.
- If you are checking out your items will be displayed in a list on the checkout page. The payment method is EFT Payment which is a direct transfer to our bank account.
- You will be asked to fill in your Address and Billing Address if it is different. Please supply a valid email address as you will receive correspondence from the website.
- The shipping cost is a flat rate of R99.00 – Postnet to Postnet which means we will post you goodies to you anywhere in South Africa. Larger orders are subject to an increase due to weight as the maximum weight for the R99.00 rate is 500g.
- Once you have clicked on “Place Order” you will receive and email confirming your order. The banking details are in this email along with the fax number 086 513 8372 or email address firstname.lastname@example.org which you will use to send your proof of payment.
- Once the money has cleared in our account your order will be processed and we will send you an email with the reference number for your parcel.